Employment and Business Lawyer
Jeffrey L. Rhodes is an employment and business lawyer assisting companies and executives with:
- Employment and benefit agreements;
- Trade secret and non-competition issues;
- Compensation policies;
- Severance agreements; and
- Corporate structure and ownership.
In his 16 years of practice, Jeff has litigated in courts around the country. Jeff has effectively defended multi-million dollar claims and has also obtained a multi-million dollar verdict on the plaintiff’s side. He has litigated matters in all areas of civil, commercial and employment law, including:
- contract disputes;
- non-competition agreements and business torts;
- minimum wage, overtime, wage payment, and commission disputes;
- discrimination, harassment, and retaliation issues;
- property disputes;
- personal injury claims;
- constitutional and civil rights claims against state actors;
- enforcement and defense of support agreements; and
- government contract bidding and teaming issues.
Admitted in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., Jeff Rhodes has been recognized by peers and outside organizations as a competent and effective attorney.